When can I apply?
Call for Applications is open all year round for residencies from April-November 2019.
Minimum stay is 3 weeks / Maximum 3 months. For other stay length please ask.
Please send the following information in your application email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-selected candidates will be called for a Skype interview.
1. About you:
- Personal information
- CV, website or e-portfolio with images
- Why are you interested in a residency at Córtex Frontal in particular?
- Have you visited Portugal/Alentejo before?
2. About your project:
- Application period
- Brief description of your project or goal to be developed during your residency period
- A timeline or working plan for the period (can be just a sketch)
- Would you be available to offer something to the local community? (Open studio, workshop, performance, concert, exhibition, lecture…)
3. About your stay:
- List of needs and requirements for your work/project
- Particular housing needs
We do not expect you to necessarily realize a complete project during the residency period, but to use the period as a catalyst for further work or as a means to concentrate in completing some vital phase in your project.